CONVEYANCING & PROPERTY LAW
- Buying & Selling of land, houses, factories, shops & farms Off the plan purchases & sales
- Drawing of Contracts of Sale of Real Estate
- Auction Contracts
- Section 32 Vendor Statements
- Lodging of caveats
- Subdivisions of Land
- Creation of Easements
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Owners Corporation issues
- Retirement villages
- Leasing of Industrial & retail premises
- Dispute resolution & litigation
Our property conveyancers team with over 50 years of experience can assist you with your conveyancing requirements.
We can review documents for you before you sign or within 3 days of signing a contract of sale thereby ensuring that your cooling off rights are protected.
Our legal fees are very competitive and at times less than most conveyancing companies. Ask us for a fixed price quote which we shall confirm in writing with no hidden costs or surprises.
With over 25 years experience we can assist you with your most expensive purchase.
We have professional indemnity insurance and are a member of the Law Institute of Victoria