With over 30 years experience predominantly in the area of Family Law, Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and in the Buying and Selling of most businesses including franchises.
We can assist you with drafting legal documents including Powers of Attorney Financial and Medical, Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
We deal in most areas of law including family law, property disputes, Partnership disputes, Will and Probate disputes.
Wherever possible, we encourage mediation of all matters so as to avoid costs, delay and stress of going to court, We can recommend suitably qualified and accredited mediators in most areas of law. We are able to brief Barristers for court attendances & advice if required.
- Property settlements and contests
- Children – Residence and Contact issues, Parenting Plans
- Drafting of Pre Nuptial and Financial Agreements
- Defacto cohabitation Agreements
- Legal Representation in court.
- Purchase and Sale of residential and commercial property in all areas of Victoria;
- Subdivision applications
- Preparation of Section 32 Vendor Statements, Contracts of Sale and Auction Contracts.
- Removal of Covenants
- Lodging and removal of Caveats
- Transfers between married and defacto spouses as well as gifts
- Lodging of all documents with Land Titles and State Revenue Office.
Wills & Probate Law
- Drafting of both simple and complex Wills
- Applying for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Contesting of Wills
- Powers of Attorney – Enduring, General, and Medical(We can come to you if necessary)
- All Jurisdictions including Supreme Court, County Court, Magistrate’s Court, VCAT
- Partnership disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Debt Collection
- Building Disputes
- Commercial Arbitration and Mediation
- Contractual Disputes