When buying or selling a property our property Conveyancing team can assist you with your requirements.
We can review documents within 3 days of signing a contract of sale thereby ensuring that your cooling off rights are protected. Let us prepare your Section 32, Vendor Statement or Auction Contract.
Our legal fees are very competitive, and at times less than most conveyancing companies. Ask us for a fixed price quote which we shall confirm in writing with no hidden costs or surprises.
We can assist you with your most expensive purchase.
We have professional indemnity insurance and are a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
CONVEYANCING & PROPERTY LAW
- Buying & Selling of land, houses, factories, shops & farms. Off the plan purchases & sales
- Drawing of Contracts of Sale of Real Estate
- Auction Contracts
- Section 32 Vendor Statements
- Lodging of caveats
- Subdivision of Land
- Creation of Easements
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Owners Corporation issues
- Retirement villages
- Leasing of Industrial & retail premises
- Dispute resolution & litigation
- Lodging documents at State Revenue office & Land Titles office
- Adjustments of Rates
- Notices to Council & Water Authorities